Guidelines for Users of Solstice Arts Centre
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for quality cultural and food/beverage services. We will comply with occupational and safety standards and facilitate access for people with disabilities and special needs.
In response to the current Public Health advice relating to Covid-19 you will notice the following measures:
- We have placed Hand Sanitiser dispensers throughout the building.
- We have increased the number of times our bathrooms are checked and cleaned daily.
- We have increased the number of times our handrails, counters, doorplates and touch points are cleaned daily.
- Our staff will follow guidelines relating to hand hygiene and cough etiquette rigorously.
- Any of our staff who handle money will immediately sanitize their hands afterwards.
- Keypads on Credit Card Machines will be cleaned after each use.
- All café tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each customer.
- Cutlery will be handed out with your order to minimise the chance of cross-contamination.
- All soft furnishings will be treated with antibacterial spray daily.
Visitors to Solstice must observe the following
- Please do not visit Solstice Arts Centre if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past fourteen days including – cough, shortness of breath, temperature over 38°.
- Face masks are mandatory for all public areas of the building, including lobby, walkways, bathrooms and auditorium. You are welcome to remove face coverings once you are seated in our café.
- Please wash your hands correctly and regularly.
- Please observe respiratory etiquette, cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow. Please bin tissues after use.
- Please observe Physical Distancing as advised by Public Health guidelines.
- Please do not shake hands and avoid physical contact where possible.
- Please use contactless payment where possible.
- Keep right on the stairs.
Please also note
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- You may need a ticket for the auditorium or the gallery where you did not before.
- People will be physically distancing and standing or sitting away from each other.
- There will be fewer people than usual in the gallery and the auditorium and a lot of empty seats.
Your assistance and support is appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Solstice.
Together is our favourite place to be!