« Solstice is always a hub of creative activity »
Whether you are a local, national or international visitor, you are most welcome to come and participate. We hope you will enjoy the vibrant atmosphere and diverse array of activities taking place here.
Monday to Saturday
10.00am - 4.00pm
Solstice opens one hour before evening & weekend performances, serving a range of refreshments, alcoholic beverages and snacks. You can avoid the interval queue by pre-ordering your drinks from the bar in advance of the performance.
Tuesday to Saturday
11.00am - 4.00pm
Entrance to the Gallery is free of charge. Last entry 15 minutes before closing.
Monday to Saturday
9.00am - 4.00pm
The Solstice Bar opens one hour before performances and during intervals serving tea, coffee & a range of snacks, bottled beer & ciders, wines and spirits. Pre-order your interval drink before the show to beat the interval queues.
We are committed to providing a clean and safe environment for quality cultural and food/beverage services. We will comply with occupational and safety standards and facilitate access for people with disabilities and special needs.
As part of our commitment to the continued well-being of visitors, artists and staff and our ongoing efforts to assist the community in preventing the spread of Covid-19, we have adhered to Government Guidelines and implemented the enhanced protocols and procedures that you will notice during your visit. Our staff are here to assist you with a safe journey through the venue, so please ask for assistance if necessary.
- Face coverings are no longer mandatory but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, you are welcome to do so.
- Please note that we continue to monitor Government Guidelines for developments and will implement any changes in our own protocols as required by same.
- Plain clothes security may be in place for larger events.
- If you've booked a ticket for a show and it is cancelled due to Covid-19, we will be able to offer you the choice of the following: a) a full refund; b) moving to another date (if we can reschedule the show); or c) a Solstice Credit Voucher for use at a later date.
- Please be patient with our Box Office staff and be assured that we will be in contact with all audience members as quickly as possible. Updates will be posted to our website and social media accounts.
- If you have Covid-19 symptoms please do not attend events and self isolate (even if you are fully vaccinated and boosted) or if you are diagnosed with COVID-19
In response to the current Public Health advice relating to Covid-19 you will notice the following measures:
- We have placed hand sanitiser dispensers throughout the building.
- We have increased the number of times our bathrooms are checked and cleaned daily.
- We have increased the number of times our handrails, counters, doorplates and touch points are cleaned daily.
- Our staff will follow guidelines relating to hand hygiene and cough etiquette rigorously.
- All café tables will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each customer.
- Cutlery will be handed out with your order to minimise the chance of cross-contamination.
- Staff may be wearing masks.
- You may need a ticket for the auditorium or the gallery where you did not before.
Your assistance and support is appreciated.
Together is our favourite place to be!