Terms & Conditions
By attending event(s) at Solstice Arts Centre you are accepting the following Terms & Conditions and agreeing to be bound by them and to comply by all applicable laws and regulations.
- Attendees should be present at the event to register or collect tickets at least 20 minutes in advance of event start times.
- Once purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the event is cancelled. All tickets will be offered subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Recording and photography is strictly forbidden without prior agreement with management.
- Event management reserve the right of admission, even when tickets have been purchased.
- Latecomers will only be admitted at the discretion of event management staff and at an appropriate interval.
- Event management accepts no responsibility for possessions lost or stolen on the premises.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all graphics, logos and commercial markings are registered trademarks. You may not use, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute or modify any Trademarks in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to or distribution of materials, without prior written consent.
- Event management reserve the right to make changes to these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
All information provided on this site is provided for information purposes only and does not constitute a legal contract between this site and any person or entity unless otherwise specified. Information on this site is subject to change without prior notice. Although every reasonable effort is made to present current and accurate information, we make no guarantees of any kind.
This website may contain information that is created and maintained by a variety of sources both internal and external. In no event shall this site be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through the Site.
Any links to external websites should not be construed as an endorsement of the content or views of the linked materials.